3 Bed, 3 Bath
1 of 18 Photos.
$650,000 | 3 BEDROOMS | 3 (2 full, 1 half ) BATHROOMS | 2940 SQUARE FEET
JUST A MILE FROM DOWNTOWN WINDERMERE you will find this tranquil home nestled on almost one acre . Private gated entrance, mature trees and established landscaping will welcome you to thisamazing lake view home. FLORIDA LIVING at its best in this Pool Home with access to Lake Roper and Superb Boathouse that includes two Boat Slips with two electronic operated Jet Ski lifts . TheIn-Laws will enjoy their own Apartment at the Boathouse with view of the water and sandy beach . Whether you like fishing, skiing or a day on the lake, this is your Dream Come True as you enjoy thelifestyle of entertainment and quality time. Additional parking for RV, Boat or that occasional visitor. Vaulted ceiling as you enter the Living Room with wood burning fireplace and opens to Dining Room . Theexpansive kitchen with stainless steel appliances and granite counter tops over a wide spread of cabinets. Master Bedroom with glamour bath and two additional Bedrooms and Bath. Only 20 minutes fromDisney and minutes from shopping, restaurants and close to Windermere Preparatory and Foundation Academy Schools .
- Property Type: residential
- Mls #: O5466158
- Lot Size: 0.95 acres
- Property Subtype: Single Family Home
- Year Built: 1984
- A/C: central
- Heat/Fuel: central
- Fireplace: Yes/Living Room, Wood Burning Fireplace
- Utilities Data: Cable Connected, Public Water Available, Septic, Street Lights, Underground
- Interior Layout: Eating Space In Kitchen, Formal Living Room Separate, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Volume Ceilings
- Interior Feat: Attic, Blinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan(S), Inside Utility, Skylights, Walk In Closet, Washer/Dryer Hookup, Window Treatment
- Master Bath: Dual Sinks, Shower No Tub
- Appliances Incl: Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Hot Water Electric, Microwave, Microwave Hood, Range, Refrigerator, Water Softener Owned, Water FIlter Owned
- Kitchen Feat: Breakfast Bar, Closet Pantry
- Additional Rms: den/library/office
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- SqFt Source: public record
Reviews on Zillow Reviews on Torey Eisenman's profile
Bought a Other home in 2017 in Casselberry, FL.
This has been my second time working with Torey and it has always been a pleasure. I was so glad she attended the closing because so many things were wrong on the forms. She was quick to get them resolved. ...
04/01/2017 Brittany Viernes
Bought a home in 2016 in Williston Highlands, Williston, FL 32696.
Torey is amazing! She knows her stuff about homes and will work to get you the best deal. As a first time home buyer, she walked us through every step and made it as painless as possible.
Helped me rent a Single Family home in Apopka, FL.
I went to go look at a rental property and Torey was so so wonderful. She listened to my needs and gave me enough information to make a good decision for myself. I am thankful to have met her. I highly ...
Sold a home in 2010 in Aloma, FL 32792.
I was introduced to Torey after discovering my then Realtor had decided not to finish handling all her Short Sales. This was not confirmed to me until months after she had made her final decision. I met ...
Bought a home in 2011 in Forest City, Apopka, FL 32703.
When we finally decided to buy a new home down in Central Florida,it was Torey for the rescue.As strangers to the market,Torey guided us to the best properties that matched our budget.Her reselience,patience,and ...